Sunday, November 15, 2009

My First Blog


This is my first blog so bare with me...My name is Lauren and I am just going to share a little about us. I am happily married to the greatest guy in the world, Chad.

May 19, 2007





I could not make it day to day without him. I am a stay at home mom to our son Tyler. He was born October 5, 2009. That day was full of so many emotions. (I will share more about that in another post) Tyler has a lot going on with him right now. We are still praying and believing for a miracle in his little body. God is no different now than when we were praising him for the miracle he was doing in my womb, anxiously awaiting his arrival in October. He is scheduled to have another surgery in January 2010. My family has been so helpful and supportive throughout the whole process. I don't know what I would have done without them. There is no way I could ever repay them for everything they have done. We would appreciate your prayers. I look forward to sharing our journey with everyone.

No comments: