Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am so thankful for my family...

I am so thankful to live so close to my family! This morning before my parents left for the UGA game my mom called and asked if she could watch Tyler while Chad and I went to get some lunch. So we took her up on the offer and went and ate lunch and went to the grocery store. Now my two favorite boys are taking a nap and I have been getting some things done around the house. I just love the weekends when Chad is home all day!

Tyler had a better night last night. He had a hard time going to sleep so finally about 10 I put him in the Baby Bjorn carrier and walked him around and he fell right asleep. I sat down for a little bit to hold him before I put him to bed and I feel asleep..haha! He didn't wake up until 3:15!! 5 HOURS OF SLEEP!!!!! It is amazing what 3 extra hours will do for a tired momma! So I fed and changed him and he went straight back to sleep.



We were planning on staying home the rest of the day but I need to take some things back to Hobby Lobby. We will definitely be home by 7:45 to cheer on our DAWGS!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: