Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby it's COLD outside...

Let me just say it is COLD!!! We had to get up and leave the house by 6 AM. It was so dark and FREEZING. I hated to have to get Tyler out but I knew we had to go to the hospital to get his lab work. He didn't cry as much as usual. I breaks my heart to know he has to go through all of this but I know God has a bigger plan for his life than I can even imagine! I am so excited to see His will be done in Tyler's life. We came straight home after that appointment...except for hitting the drive-thru at Starbucks!! Tyler is still asleep in his car seat and this tired Momma is letting him sleep!

He had his two month check-up Tuesday and he had to get his shots...It was so sad. He really didn't cry too much. He never ran a fever but was kinda fussy. The doctors office finally called this week to set up his surgery. It is going to be January 28. As much as I don't want that day to come I do want it to be here so we can get Tyler all fixed up. We are still trusting God to have his hand on this situation and for his will to be done. It would be AMAZING if God chose do a miracle on our little baby and heal him but I also know he gives doctors wisdom and might choose to heal him through modern day medicine! What a MIGHTY God we serve! Looking back I can see how He has brought us so far already.

My little monkey is starting to wake up so I better get ready to feed him. He has been asleep for almost 6 hours...Somebody still has their days and nights mixed up a little.

No comments: