Thursday, January 14, 2010

Unexpected, Unwanted News...

Today has been a long day. We took Tyler back to the urologist for his last check on his nephrostomy tube before his surgery. I had been praying all week that God would somehow, someway make Dr. Elmore recheck for the blockage and reflux because we still serve a God who works MIRACLES!! But that did not happen today. Instead we were told that Tyler will not only need one surgery but he will need three before he is one year old. He will also leave the hospital with the nephrostomy tube we were praying we could leave behind. I have a heavy heart tonight. It is so hard to see Tyler seem completely healthy on the outside but know there are things wrong on the inside. I love him more than words can express and I would take this on myself if it were possible. But it isn't so I just have to be there to comfort him as much as possible. I dread and look forward to January 28 because I want to get it all behind us but he is just too small to be in such a big situation. Please join me in prayer for his healing... However
God may heal him!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: